Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Trip of this Kroger Mega Event

I finally managed to keep my Mega-Event items in multiples of 10 - woo hoo! Purchased a total of 45 items; 40 of them were Mega-Event items. I'm too tired to do the list with all my coupons & e-coupons; let me just say I had coupons for all the Mega-Event items and all these coupons were printables, with the exception of the Propel water coupons, these I found on Ebay. The only other coupon I had was on the dental floss, it was a $3.00 wyb 2 from a few weeks ago.

Also, all of the e-coupons came off to the tune of $10.30. That's the most I've ever had in one transaction! So, here's what I bought:

Mega-Event Items -
7 bottles Propel water
2 boxes Fruity Cheerios
2 boxes Trix
1 box Cocoa Puffs
3 bags Nature Valley Granola Clusters
3 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
3 boxes Hamburger Helper
4 boxes Betty Crocker Potatoes
2 pouches Old El Paso Rice
2 pkg Old El Paso tortillas
2 cans Grands biscuits
1/2 gallon Tropicana Pure Premium OJ
2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
4 bags Green Giant Steamers frozen veggies
2 boxes Toaster Strudel

Non Mega-Event Items -
1 can Hunts Spaghetti Sauce, $1.00
2 Reach Dental Floss, $1.00 ea
1 pkg Ronco spaghetti, $1.00
50 lb bag Ol Yeller Dog Food, $12.99

Mfg Cpn Savings $35.10
Bonus Cpn Savings $11.03
Kroger Plus Savings $49.51
Total Savings (84%) $95.64


Total (including 12¢ tax) $17.08 - Without the dog food, my total was just over $4.00!

**Just a note about the coupons, all the printables were from coupons.com or Smart Source (several were the new ones I printed this morning), except the Grands coupon, here (Firefox) or here (IE), which was a $1.00/1 that I printed (twice from my home computer) this afternoon before I went to the store.

No comments: