Saturday, April 16, 2011

CVS this week

I started with $7 EB from the Physician's Formula deal. The first thing I did was the Airwick Deal.

3 Airwick I-motions (I think - can't decipher the descriptions on my receipt & I'm not taking the time to go look at the package LOL), $5.00 each
used (3) $4.00 printable coupons

1 Airwick Scented Oil Refill, $5.00
used $2.00 printable coupon

1 Russell Stover Easter Candy, 74¢

1 bottle Gain Dish Detergent, 97¢

Used $7 EB, paid $2.01 OOP (including 71¢ tax)
Got back $10 EB for Airwick & 74¢ EB for candy

Then Thursday I ran in to grab Smartwater for hubby & son and use my freebie coupons from this week. It was amazing to me that I had 3 freebies from them in one week! Also splurged on soft drinks & Reese's cause I'd just picked son up at school and we still had an errand that involved us being in the car for over an hour. And REALLY splurged and bought myself a DIY magazine I wanted!
12 bottles Smartwater, 3/$4.00
used (6) 75¢ coupons

3 King-Size Reese's, $1.69 each
no coupons, just B2G1 sale

2 Mt Dew, $1.59 each
used free drink or candy coupon from CVS, deducted $2.00

DIY Magazine, $4.99

1 Essence of Beauty Antibacterial Lotion, $3.79
used free Essence of Beauty antibacterial product from CVS

1 Essence of Beauty Shower Pouf, $2.99
used free Shower Pouf wyb Essence of Beauty body or skin product (got the lotion above)

Used $5 off $30 email coupon & $10 EB, paid $6.50 OOP (including 65¢ tax)
Got back $4 EB for Smartwater and still have 74¢ EB from transaction earlier in the week.

I did run in CVS during the week to get a couple gallons of milk so I spent another $5.98 then.

No comments: