Friday, September 11, 2009

Walgreens Trip 9/10

Ran into the Mayfield Walgreens yesterday afternoon and did two transactions:

Transaction #1
1 Glade Reed Diffuser $5.99
-$3.00 coupon, printable from Redplum a couple of weeks ago - no longer available
Spent $3.35 OOP, got back $2 RR

Transaction #2
1 Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste $3.49
1 Oreo Brownie, 99¢ (needed a filler to use my $1.00 Aquafresh coupon, I know I could have just saved it but this is the candy bar of the month, they have contests selling them & I like to support good cashiers, and my son said it was pretty good...lol)
-$1.00 Aquafresh Iso-Active coupon, printable from Smart Source
-$2.00 RR from previous transaction
Spent $1.69 OOP, got back $1.50 RR

Total OOP $5.04

Not the best savings I've ever had, but I really wanted to pick up another diffuser, so I'm pretty happy.


No comments: