Friday, September 11, 2009

Good Deal on Swiffer Wet-Jet

Mississippi (Coupon) Queen posted about her recent Kroger trip when she purchased a Swiffer Wet-Jet using her PG e-coupon along with the coupon for a free refill. I looked at the Hannan Plaza Kroger last week to see how much a new Wet-Jet is and they're (at least they were then) priced at $19.99. I have the free refill coupon as well as one of the $5.00 coupons from the previous Home Made Simple booklets. I was thinking this was not a bad deal but still more than I had to spend, so when I found this post where she used her e-coupon I immediately checked my e-coupons & sure enough, I have one loaded. So hopefully, it will work this way...

Swiffer Wet-Jet, $19.99
Refill (don't remember, but her price sounds about right for us too), $6.49
-$5.00 coupon from the Home Made Simple booklet (exp 9/30)
-$5.00 e-coupon
-$6.49 coupon from the recent booklet
Should end up being $9.99 plus the tax... I might have to try this!

No comments: