Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Kroger Mega Sale?

I just made the comment to someone last night that I wasn't really upset that Kroger doesn't have any really great sales this week since I'm broke and fairly well-stocked on most of our regular items right now. Then I found this link to a post on Hot Coupon World today on $aving Makes ¢ents... If this sale is going to happen I really hope I can get my hands on a bunch of the Hot Pockets 50¢ coupons since we are almost out. Stouffer's & Lean Cuisine - love 'em! Dog food - please let me have good coupons! These dogs (or small horses, I'm not sure which sometimes) we have go through the stuff! The refrigerated Jello snacks - I'm hungry now! Oh, and Penny - the last item under beverages - did you see? Boost, including Kid Essentials - And, yes I printed the B1G1 coupons and $5.00 coupons from the link on Money Saving Mom :)

No comments: