Saturday, August 13, 2011

This Week's Shopping....

I haven't done much shopping this week, which is good since that means less money spent! I was able to run in Kroger on Tuesday morning and got a beef roast and a pork roast out of the Manager's Specials. I was pretty happy about that because I've been wanting roast but wouldn't buy it because the sales hadn't been really good lately.

Thursday night I stopped in Waglreens and was able to get in on the Degree Deal before it quit working.
4 travel/trial size deodorants, 99¢ each
used (4) 75¢ coupons from the 7/31 RP
Total OOP (inlcuding 24¢ tax) = $1.20
Got back $4 RR

I don't think there's much we need right now, except milk & bread and a few things hubby needs for the truck when he hits the road Monday morning. So I'll make a grocery run sometime today or tomorrow between church.

No comments: