Tuesday, August 9, 2011

From SuperValu's FB page tonight!



Tomorrow is DOUBLE COUPONS at SuperValu!!! EVERY Wednesday we double coupons up to 50¢. There is NOT a limit on how many coupons we will double in each transaction. We'd love to see you tomorrow!!!

I'm not seeing much in the ad that excites me to go with this. However, since this is a Charmin Sensitive household, I'll probably break out a couple of 25¢ Charmin coupons to pair with the $6.49 sale. That's actually a pretty good price for the Sensitive kind & I'm trying to stock up a little.

The exciting part for me is that they've now announced that they actually double EVERY Wednesday and NO LIMIT to the number they'll double per transaction. I'm sure there will be weeks when there will be very good deals to be had!

No comments: