Saturday, July 30, 2011

Food Giant 2-Day Sale... Lots of Sundrop (& other drinks)!

I have to dig out my receipts and take pictures. My OOP for this sale has been more than I was planning to spend, but with 6 pack RC products (RC, Diet Rite, Sundrop, A&W, Sunkist, Big Red) (16.9 oz bottles) for 99¢, we have stocked up on several kinds! My hubby, son & I had to be in Mayfield and Paducah yesterday, so we all purchased soft drinks since there's a limit of 4 6-packs. 1 stop in Mayfield and 1 stop in Paducah equals 24 6-packs. I'm sure this will seem extreme to many, but with school starting next week (school lunches - even though my son frequently takes water) and a truck driver hubby who keeps bottled soft drinks in his fridge in the truck (bottles are better than cans because bottles have lids...LOL), this stash won't last as long as you might think.

Also in the 2-day sale:

Frito-Lay chips, $1.99
Chester's Puff-corn or Pop-corn, 99¢
Hunt's ketchup, 24 oz bottle, 89¢
Hamburger Helper, 89¢ (used 75/3 coupon to make it 64¢ each)
Bunny Bread 1/2 loaf, 49¢ (used 25 coupon which doubled to 49¢ to make it free!)

I'm hoping to dig out my receipts and do breakdowns of my actual shopping trips; however, this weekend is a little crazy so it just might not happen LOL

No comments: