Monday, April 5, 2010

Kmart Super Doubles are Here!

Stopped by last night after church to make sure that Paducah is participating; also made my husband go with me & use his card! Don't have the receipts in front of me so I'll just list the items I (we) bought.

St Ives Apricot Facial Scrub, $3.32
used $1.50 coupon from 3/21 SS
Final price 32 cents plus tax

Loreal Everpure Hair Masque
Loreal Everpure Anti Frizz Serum
On sale for $4.50 each
used $2.00 coupons from 3/21 RP
Final price 50 cents plus tax

Clorox 2 Stain Fighter & Color Booster Packs, $6.19
used $2.00 coupons from ???
Final price $2.19 plus tax

Whiskas Cat Food Trays, $.59
used BOGO coupons, 3/28 RP
Final price - Free (plus tax)!

I'm definitely planning to get my coupons together and stop in several times this week. Even with the 5 coupons per day limit I think I can make it work (especially when hubby goes too).

No comments: