Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kmart Super Doubles - I'm Sooo Excited!

So, after hearing that Kmart Super Doubles were coming next month, but knowing that our Kmart hasn't participated the last several times it was going on, I emailed Kmart yesterday. Here's the response I received...

"Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event. We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 4/4-4/10. All of our KY stores are participating in the current event EXCEPT the following stores:
Grayson
Paintsville
Pikeville

Below are the details of the promotion:

-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value – Doubled up to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is.

-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons

-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons

-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.

-First 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled.

Thank you for contacting us and have a nice day."


YES! We are participating; I have to admit I'm very excited! I may have to make a trip to Kmart to scope out possible deals.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

WOOO HOOO!!!!! :o) I'm excited!!!

check out my blog...

mandysfrugaljourney.blogspot.com

I live across the river in Metropolis, Il. Let me know if you find any good Kmart deals!!