Saturday, January 9, 2010

Very Small Walgreens Trip Today

I am very brand-loyal when it comes to peanut butter and Walgreen's has it for $2.00 this week. So, I stopped on the way here to see if they had any left, especially the crunchy kind since my son goes through it like crazy. One jar of crunchy left on the shelf so I grabbed it and a jar of regular and was going to check out when the light bulb went off in my head.

2 jars peanut butter = $4.00, or

2 tubes Neosporin Lip Health, $8.48 (inlcuding tax) minus (2) $3.00 coupons = $2.48 and get back $3 RR, then a second transaction with 2 jars of peanut butter for $4.00 minus $3 RR.

So instead of 2 jars peanut butter for $4.00, I spent a total of $3.48 and got the peanut butter AND 2 tubes of Neosporin Lip Health. BTW, I've tried the tubes and the overnight treatment in the little jars and I really like both of them so I'm trying to stock up!

No comments: