Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year's Eve at Kroger...

Isn't that where everybody wants to be? I went to take advantage of the P&G sale with the coupons I had expiring that night. I've been meaning to blog it ever since but I keep forgetting to bring my Kroger receipt so I'm trying to do it from memory so I'm sure to forget something (inlcuding prices)... Here goes...

2 Gillette Body Wash
2 Gillette Shave Foam
16 (3-bar) pkg Ivory Soap
1 Herbal Essence Shampoo
1 Pantene Conditioner
1 (9 Mega Roll) pkg Charmin
4 Olay Body Wash
3 Olay In-Shower Body Lotion
1 Olay Quench Lotion (will do mail-in rebate on this as well)
2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (I was making spagetti for supper..lol)
I think that's all; I do remember that the item count was just over 30, and this list is 33 items so it should be about right.

Coupons used
(2) $1.00 Gillette Body Wash
(2) $1.00 Gillette Shave Prep
(16) $1.00 Ivory Soap
Free Herbal Essence from Facebook from a few months ago
$2.00 Pantene from Vocalpoint
(4) Buy Olay Body Wash get Body Lotion Free
50¢/2 Crescent Rolls, doubled to $1.00

Since my total on P&G products was over $75.00 before coupons, I got $15 off instantly in addition to my coupons. I love these sales!

Total Spent $27.14, it was a seventy-something percent savings so I felt pretty good about it, especially considering how little time I have to stay organized with my couponing right now.

No comments: