Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weekly Wrap-up?

Sunday
CVS - a very small trip mostly to spend some EB on cokes! $5.??

Monday
Nothing

Tuesday
Sam's Club - $1.78 for decongestant

Wednesday
CVS - $1.99 for milk

Thursday
Nothing

Friday
Walgreens - $2.87
Kroger - $14.10

Saturday
Have to run into town because I have to get an iron - I've put it off as long as possible, but mine is just not getting the job done anymore. Also need pantyhose; these won't be in my weekly grocery budget/ totals but while I'm in town I'll probably look for a few things at Wal-Mart & CVS so I may have a couple more totals to post.

My favorite deal this week was a non-grocery buy. My son needs shoes; 15 years old, size 13 foot & he needs shoes... Last Sunday night after church I attended the Friends & Family Sale at Sears with a good friend. While I was there I happened to see athletic shoes on clearance for $29.99, buy one get one 1/2 price. So Friday I dragged him into Sears to try on shoes, thinking (according to the sign) they were still buy one get one 1/2 price. Imagine, if you will, my joy when I checked out & discovered they were actually buy one get one FREE!!!! Yes, thank you very much, B1G1! Soooo happy about this; now, they're not his normal name brand but he's okay with that & I'm very, very okay with it.

No comments: