Friday, October 2, 2009

Walgreens This Week

I love, love, love, love Walgreens this week. I've spent about $11.00 OOP this week at Walgreens and come home with:

8 bottles Theraflu
4 bottles Herbal Essence
1 Venus Embrace Razor
2 pkg Chips Ahoy
3 Oral-B Advantage Toothbrushes
1 gallon of water (hubby called while I was in Wags - $1.79 to get a gallon of the water he wanted...that really hurt LOL)
Some Carmex for fillers when I miscalculated & went negative (twice)

I keep thinking something is missing from this list. I have my receipts from one trip (multiple transactions of course) and my notebook page (I make a list of transactions so I don't forget at the register) from the other trip so I'm estimating part of it, but I am confident that I'm not under-estimating.

Southside Walgreens was out of the Chapstick & the Halls so I haven't gotten any of those :(

No comments: