Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Wal-Mart Week

We haven't needed a lot this week; I've been to Wal-Mart three times for non-grocery items, went to Kroger Tuesday because I was right there and had a few minutes to run in & check the clearance. Yesterday I had the chance to spend the day with a friend and we hit Old Navy to use my 25% off coupon I found Thursday when the coupons reset and I ran in Kroger with her because she needed a few thing (okay, I spent $4.78 while I was there). With the Old Navy trip and the two "larger" Wal-Mart trips this week, most of my spending has been clothing.

I'll have to find my Old Navy receipt (pretty sure it's in the bag which is still in the car) but here's how my two Wal-Mart trips for hubby's blue jeans went this week. Keep in mind, the jeans he wears are only $14.50/pair but he thinks that is highway robbery...LOL

Tuesday (Southside)

5 Adams Dog Collars, 97¢ ea
used (5) $3.00 coupons, various inserts & magazines a few months ago

Toddler Clearance Shirt (obviously a gift), $1.00

2 pkg Edy's Dibs Ice Cream, $1.00 ea
used $1.00/2 coupon, RP 8/23

2 cans Raviolios (because I love them), 88¢ ea

1 pair jeans, $14.50

Total including $1.22 tax = $9.33


Thursday (Mall)

6 Adams Dog Collars, 97¢ ea
used (6) $3.00 coupons, various inserts & magazines a few months ago

1 pkg hamburger buns, $1.13

1 pkg Lay's chips, $3.00

4 Febreze Noticeables Starter Kits, $5.00 ea
used (4) $4.00 coupons, P & G 9/27

1 (20 oz) Coke because I was really thirsty & tired, $1.38

1 pair jeans, $14.50

Total including $2.50 = $14.33

Hubby was just happy that I found a way to not pay full price for either pair of jeans...LOL

1 comment:

Coupon Teacher said...

Sounds like you did great!