Friday, October 2, 2009

Splurging at CVS...

I admit it - I am a laundry snob! I use Purex & All & Gain & Arm & Hammer & Surf; whatever is on a good sale with a good coupon. But I loooove Tide & Downy; I can't help it - I just do! So, I splurged.

3 bottles Tide, $6.00 ea
used (3) $1.00 coupons

2 pkg Tide Stain Release Tablets
used (2) coupons $1.00 & $1.50

used $5.00 off $25.00 from taking the flu quiz

Spend $17 and change; got back $10 EB.

Went home and washed a load of towels. When I pulled them out of the dryer I stuck my face in them and thought "This is how they should feel & smell." Yes, I'm a laundry snob & I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I ALWAYS use Downy!!! I rarely have a coupon for it, and let's face it, the off-brands just don't smell as good! Some things are worth the splurge...I mean, if we have to do laundry, we should at least SOMEWhAT enjoy it, right?