Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So far So Good!

No grocery store trips yet this week, CVS Sunday night spend $10 EB $5 and change OOP for 3 cartons of cokes, 3 bags Halloween candy, 2 bottles of conditioner & 2 bottles of shampoo (keep thinking there was something else that trip - maybe I'll dig through my purse & find my receipt...LOL.) CVS today, $1.99 for a gallon of milk.

Of course, I'm sure there will be some grocery shopping at some point...LOL I have to go to Kroger to see if Glade scented oil candle tins are still on sale because I just can't remember when the sale is/was supposed to end.

I did make a trip to town last Saturday night, $14.22 at Kroger (2 transactions), $7.51 at Wally World, $1.89 at Walgreens and $15 and change at CVS (okay, I took hubby's card and splurged on the Tide & Dawn Deal again before it ended, I checked out between 11:45 pm and midnight, just made it in time! Got 3 Tide, 7 Dawn Hand Renewal, shampoo, conditioner, Reinventing Beauty magazine - really not a bad trip!) Don't know what that brought last week's total to; I'm kinda afraid to figure it because I did stock up on Tide. But I am soooo much happier doing laundry now!!!!

No comments: