Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SC Johnson Rebate

Sorry I haven't posted this yet; I figure everyone has already seen it, but just in case...

SC Johnson is offering a $5.00 rebate when you buy 3 SC Johnson products. Go here for the rebate form. It is good through 6/30/2010 and there is a limit of three rebates per household. Awesome!!

Last Saturday night at Kroger I bought two scented oil candle tins and two scented oil candle refills. All four items were on sale for $2.49. I used (2) $1.50 off scented oil candle holders & (2) free scented oil candle refill when you buy the scented oil candle holder. I did this twice, once in with my groceries and once with just these four items. The transaction with only the four Glade products came to $2.10. Hmmm, a $5.00 rebate on $2.10 purchase. I'm okay with that; I hope they are too!

No comments: