Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where To Order Multiple Copies of Coupons

I've had several people ask what coupon clipping services I use to obtain multiples of insert coupons and how these services work. So far I have used the following services with absolutely no problems. All of them have had very quick shipping so that I can order on Monday or Tuesday & have the coupons before the end of the week.

Please remember because coupons can't be sold, with all these sites, you are NOT paying for the coupon, you are merely paying processing for their time, etc. They have a per coupon charge usually depending on the value of and/or demand for each particular coupon.

Most sites also have a minimum and maximum order quantity for each coupon; once again, depending on the demand for that particular coupon.

The Coupon Carry-Out
No minimum order, but orders under $2.00 are assessed a 35¢ low order fee. Shipping prices include a 50¢ handling fee. So far all shipping on all my orders has been 94¢ including the 50¢ handling fee.

The Coupon Clippers
No minimum order. All orders are assessed a 50¢ admin fee in addition to the shipping. As with The Coupon Carryout, my shipping has been 94¢ including admin fee.

Coupons & Things by Dede
Minimum $3.00 order before shipping & administrative fee. As with the others, they have a 50¢ administrative fee in addition to the actual shipping charges, and so far I've paid only 94¢ cents for shipping/ administrative fee.

My Coupon Hunter
No minimum order; no maximum quantities, no administrative fee. So far my shipping has been only 45¢ per order.

Manufacturers Coupons
$2.00 minimum order; no administrative fee, no minimum or maximum quantity requirements. Flat rate shipping; mine has always been 44¢. Easy pricing - coupons 99¢ or less, or coupons expiring in 7 days or less are 5¢ each; coupons $1.00 and up are 10¢ each.

In the name of full disclosure, I want to say that I have joined the affiliate program for The Coupon Carryout and Manufacturers Coupons so if you use my sidebar buttons to order from either one of them I will receive a small percentage of credit on your order to use on my orders.

No comments: