Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday Night at Wal-Mart

5 Clean & Clear Trial Size, 97¢ ea
used (5) $1.00 coupons, SS 8/02 (exp 10/18)

2 Febreze Noticeables Starter Kits, $5.00 ea
used (2) $4.00 coupons, P & G 9/27

2 (3-roll) pkg Rolaids Multi-Symptom, $1.98 ea
used $4.00 wyb 2 Pepcid, Immodium, Rolaids, Mylanta or Lactaid, SS 10/04

When the cashier scanned the Rolaids coupon it beeped and said the correct items had not been purchased (I need to go back and read all the fine print to know for sure - I could have misread it), but she read the coupon & looked at the two packages of Rolaids & just entered it as a vendor coupon - such an easy transaction thanks to a good cashier!

Total OOP including tax - $2.97

Check back soon for my posts on my earlier trips to Wal-mart this week. Hubby needed jeans & I had coupons for overage on flea & tick products - woo hoo!

No comments: