Saturday, October 17, 2009

$4.78 at Kroger

I had the chance to spend the day running around with a really good friend yesterday; she needed a few things from Kroger while we were out & I planned to get some deals that I needed (wanted) while I was there. We both ended up not being able to find coupons we thought we had, the clearance aisle was mostly bare, it just wasn't the trip we were hoping for but I still managed to spend $4.78...LOL

6 pkg Bumblebee Tuna, $1.00 ea
used (6) $1.00 printables, here

1 pkg Bumblebee Albacore Tuna, $1.25 (so my mother can see if she likes it)
used (1) $1.00 printable, here

2 Glade Scented Oil Candle Tins, $2.69 ea
used (2) $1.50 coupons, found in tins previously purchased

2 Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills, $2.69 ea
used (2) Free Refill wyb Holder coupons, found in dispenser at the store

1 pint milk, 99¢ (it was such a disappointing trip that my friend bought the candy bar to go with the milk...LOL)

1 scrubbie sponge for dishes, $1.09 (I needed a new one & it was PINK and white - I love PINK)

1 notebook, clearance for 90¢ (it was purple & I really like purple too)

When the cashier got to the free refill coupons I told her they were on sale, but she looked up at the screen and saw the regular price so she took off $3.49 for each of them.

Mfg Cpn Savings $16.98
Kroger Plus Savings $6.08
Total Savings (85%) $
23.06

Total including 77¢ tax, $4.78

No comments: