Friday, September 25, 2009

Not a Bad Week This Week...

Sunday
Kroger $22.66

Monday
Kroger (2 transactions) $3.01 ea - Total $6.02
Walgreens - 2 gal milk - Total $3.98

Tuesday
Nope

Wednesday
Nope

Thursday
Food Giant (Mayfield) 10 lb potatoes, brown & serve rolls & some last minute stuff my son needed for a Fall Bash at school (picked him up at 3:50 & discovered he wanted to go & needed a couple of things & it started at 5:00, so off to Food Giant so I could drop him back at school before I went home & fixed supper) $7.65

Friday
Walgreens - 1 gal milk - $1.99; never enough milk in this house & we're just 2 adults & 1 teenager!

Folks, I haven't been to CVS in 2 weeks. I'm having withdrawals, but I plan to make up for it soon. My extra care bucks expire next week, so I'm going!

No comments: