Friday, September 11, 2009

Lovin' the Swagbucks

I joined Swagbucks, a search & win site a few months ago and have been fairly happy with the results; however, the new toolbar that they put out for download this month has made such a difference! When you download the toolbar, you also get a free swagcode every day during September. And the toolbar is so easy to use! Since I downloaded it, instead of typing a web address in my navigation bar, I just type the name of the website in the swagbucks search box and have already won swagbucks just for going to sites I visit all the time anyway. Now I'm trying to decide what I want to spend them on :)

Register now and get 3 swagbucks just for signing up; use this link or click the swagbucks button on the left side of the blog so I'll get points for referring you :)

No comments: