Monday, August 24, 2009

CVS Trip 8/24

I needed St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub, I've been running really low and I just hate having to pay retail for ANYTHING. CVS has St. Ives on sale 3/$9.99 & I'm thinking about how to get a tube with the least amount OOP. So, here's what I got...

2 Reeses cups, 50¢ each
1 St. Ives Apricot Scrub, $3.33
2 Glade Sense & Spray, $5 each
6 Individual Cups Honey Nut Cheerios, $1 each
1 Composition Book, 99¢

Used these coupons:
$4/$20 from the Autofill booklet
B1G1 Reeses
(2) $4.00 Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kits, SS 8/23
(6) $1.00 Honey Nut Cheerios, printable (expiring today and Thursday - needed to be used)

Paid with:
$3.00 EB adjusted down to $2.82. (This is why I threw the Reeses cups in; I knew it was going to be adjusted down anyway and I was going to have to cough up some cash for the tax so they were kind of a last minute thing)
**also had to use 75¢ cash.

Got back:
99¢ EB for the Composition Book
$3.00 EB for the Glade Sense & Spray

I didn't think that was too bad a deal for my St. Ives Scrub...LOL

No comments: