Sunday, June 7, 2009

This Week at Walgreen's

I'm not extremely excited about this week at Walgreen's, but here are a few things that might work this week.

Dove products 25% off (not sure what their regular prices are)
get $10 RR wyb 8
get $6 RR wyb 6
get $2 RR wyb 4
With the Dove coupons in today's inserts you might be able to find a deal to work for you (especially if you're needing to stock up on deodorant).

Gillette Shampoo or Body Wash 2/$8 get $3 RR wyb 2
$1 Gillette Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler P&G 6/7
$1 Gillette Body Wash P&G 6/7
(I'm thinking I might do this with a couple of body wash)

Purex complete $5.99 get $2 RR
$1 printable for Purex complete
$2.99 after RR and coupon (I think I want to try these just to see if they really work - it seems so much easier)

Playtex 16 or 18 ct. Tampons 2/$8 get $2 RR wyb 2
$1 Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons RP 6/7
$1 Playtex Sport Plastic Applicator Tampons 18 ct RP 6/7
$2/2 Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons RP 6/7

No comments: